December 16, 2007

Day 16: Going back

Hello everyone who is participating or wanting to participate: I was talking to a friend of mine who was saying she'd like to go back and post poems on past prompts sometime. I think this is a great idea, being's how I have missed a number of days myself. The more poems, the merrier. So, even if you have missed a day or a few, or even all the days, even if it's not even December anymore, that shouldn't stop you from posting poems for past dates.

And don't forget one for today, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is another rune

Dove
The Holy Spirit embodied
coos in his still small voice
a plaintive call for peace

Liz the Poet said...

Cactus

from a distance

a sea of paper dolls cut
yet indistinct.
The dry dirt draining
sustenance.

Shadowed, clouded, hidden,
in a guise of rough exterior,
prickly skin cracking under
the blaze of life,

lies nectar.

Brooke said...

I love those sparkling
fruit juice confections

Blueberry mellow
Pomegranate serious

Apple babble bubbles
flying to the brim

I will cry bubbly tears
to drink them forever